Most Stressful Place to Be: HOME

On » Sunday, September 13, 2009 //
i wish i can go places far away from HOME...
places that i can be alone..
that i dont need to think too much..
that i can do anything on my own..
i wish i can be there..

it should be home as my paradise..
but it seems not anymore..
i think i need a new home..
home that let me be alone..

money always block me away..
a new home cant be built if no money..
so i need to have a job to get money..

but when having a job, life will be more stressful..
this will make me more exhausted..
make me more pain..
so when will i have new home?

should i meet psychatrist?
should i be in the room that they have?
it is a place that i can be alone..
will it be my new home?

2 Response to "Most Stressful Place to Be: HOME"

S.H.A Says:

hey chill laaa
kenape nih?

MsLieBe Says:

mgu stress..
kue x abes jual..
stress mak aku juge turut ditrunkn ke aku..
huhuhu..
papepun bebelan mak aku sebabkn otak aku mula rasa seperti wayar2 mula ptus, thus xdpt befikir dgn baek..
i miss 2 have a home like i have in kelantan..
nobody disturb me, nobody bebel 2 me..
i want that time back.. huhu..